Sunday, January 29, 2017

7 Most Anticipated Books of Spring/Summer 2017

It’s finally 2017 and time to rejoice in all the brand new YA books heading our way. There are many books on my TBR this year but only a few whose wait has been long and torturous. Take a look at my top 7 books that I can't wait to read in spring/summer 2017!

Pub Date: May 16

Why I'm excited to read it: 

Feudal Japan, action, adventure, secret identities, badass warrior girl, and hopefully the swoony/angsty romance that Ahdieh is known to write.


Pub Date: May 2

Why I'm excited to read it: 

The Ruined trilogy was one of my favorite new series to start in 2016. It has a badass heroine in Emelina, a compassionate hero in Cas, and lots of action and romance.







Pub Date: May 23

Why I'm excited to read it: 

I'm a huge fan of all of Cassandra Clare's Shadowhunter novels. Clare debuted her latest trilogy, The Dark Artifices with the first book, Lady Midnight in 2016. That book just about killed me with all the book feels. I'm ready for that to happen again with Lord of Shadows.






Pub Date: July 18

Why I'm excited to read it: 

The Conspiracy of Us series is a thrilling adventure centered on an intriguing mystery with exotic locations, kickass characters, and swoony romance. With this conclusion to the trilogy, I'm ready to discover the final fates of Avery, Stellan, and Jack.






Pub Date: May 16

Why I'm excited to read it: 

This is the sequel/conclusion to The Crown's Game. I really enjoyed the Russian setting, the magic competition, and the multiple point of views from the three main characters: Vika, Pasha, and Nikolai. The Crown's Game ended on a pretty major cliff hanger, so reading this book will be a top priority!









Pub Date: March 14
Add on GoodReads

Why I'm excited to read it: 

I love fairytale retellings. It's always fun to read a twist on a classic. Hunted is inspired by Beauty and the Beast. The tag line alone is enough for me to pick this up: A Beauty deadlier than the Beast.







Pub Date: May 2
Add on GoodReads

Why I'm excited to read it: 

I wasn't initially on board with this series but the sequel changed my mind. A Court of Mist and Fury expanded on the world building, introduced awesome new characters, took Feyre through much needed character development, and took an unexpected but pleasant turn in the romance department. With this final installment to the A Court of Thorns and Roses series, I'm eager to follow Feyre through the last part of her journey and see her embrace her strength, intelligence, and all around fierceness in battling those who threaten her world and loved ones.





posted by: @perusingya (Amna)

No comments:

Post a Comment